“top ten tuesday” is a weekly challange hosted by the broke and the bookish.
i love all the different topics, so i decided to be a part of the “top ten tuesday” world.
i will link all my posts down below, so you can see, which questions i already answered.
- top ten of my latest five star reads
- top ten books i’d like on a deserted island
- top ten most intimidating books
- top ten books that made me think
- top ten book recommendations if you want to get into classics
- top ten books i wish i could have read in school
- top ten hidden gems in mystery/thriller
- top ten books i struggled to get into but ended up loving
- top ten older books i forgot how much i loved
- top ten books i want to read this fall
- top ten books that feature characters who made me cry
- top ten male book characters i have a crush on
- top ten books with fall covers
- top ten unique book titles
- top ten female characters i would love to learn from
- top ten books i want my children to read
- top ten books i’m thankful for in 2017
- top ten books on my winter tbr
- top ten bookish settings i’d love to visit