i was nominated for the sunshine blogger award, yay!!! 🙂 thanks so much to nika over at bookster. please go check out her blog. she is very nice and i am so happy to answer her questions. 🙂
- thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- where do you see yourself in 3 years?
hopefully living in ireland or in the usa. these are my two go to countries and i really want to do this and move abroad
- do you have any pets? if so, say something about them. if not, do you want a pet and why?
i do. i have to cats, paulchen and pippi. they are brother and sister, almost two years old now. i love them with everything i have. they are the wildest and craziest cats ever, but they are also super cuddly. they are just the best. here’s a picture:
- describe your love life in 10 words. no more, no less.
i have a non existing love life at the moment
- who is your all-time favorite fictional crush?
there are just so so so so so many… kell, kaz, levi, august, …. i can’t decide 😀
- if you could get rid of one habit, which one would you get rid of?
i would start eating breakfast. i always skip it and at noon i feel like i am dying 😀
- movies or TV shows?
definitely tv shows. you have more of the characters and you can spend a lot of time with them. also there is more time to develop a good story.
- do you like audiobooks?
in fact i do. i just started this year with audiobooks because i didn’t think, that i would like them or be able to listen to them. but it’s just the best thing to do, when you have to clean your apartment 😀
- what is one superpower you really don’t want to have?
being able to change the past. the past is the past. you should always look forward to the future and learn from your mistakes. i am a strong believer of destiny. what should happen, will happen. and if you make a choice, you should live with it. there is no: what if?
- what’s the weirdest or most unusual thing you’ve ever received as a gift?
probably my converse chucks inspired slippers 😀
- what do you love the most about your favorite person in the world (friend, family member, partner or someone else you love)?
that they love me no matter how crazy and unusual i am 😀
- what is your one wish you know will never come true?
waking up and knowing that nothing bad is ever going to happen in this world
- haley @fangirl fury
- michaela @journey into books
- annie @uniquely magic (yes, one more 😀 )
- steph @lost: purple quill
- em @keystroke blog
- cal @cal’s constant raving reviews
- lucy @lucy and a cup full of tea
- sofii @a book. a thought.
- james @this is my truth now (i know you just did this one, but i had to link back to your san francisco post 😉 )
- breeny @breeny’s books
- jo @book lovers blog
- if you could do one job for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- what’s the most important thing for you in a book review?
- which author would you love to meet and why?
- is there one book memory from your childhood that you will never forget?
- if you could time travel, which event would you like to be part of?
- how would your perfect day look like?
- are you more productive in the morning or in the evening/night?
- pc or mac?
- if you could turn your favorite book into a movie, which actors would you choose to play the parts?
- which talent would you like to have?
- if you had three wishes, which ones would that be?
that’s it guys. i hope you liked my answers and i am looking forward to yours 🙂