last week i got nominated for the UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD by the wonderful tracy from books & other pursuits. please go and check out her blog! 🙂
- share the link of the blogger that tagged you
- answer their questions
- nominate 8-13 bloggers
- ask them 3 questions
1.) what book has disappointed you the most?
i feel so bad putting “a long way to a small angry planet” by becky chambers on this list. but this was hyped so much and i was really disappointed in the end. of course the characters were great. i loved kizzy for example. but i was missing so much. the end was rushed and for me it felt like it was forced to give it a happy ending. there were also some things, i did not agree on and i had my problems getting into this book. it’s really sad, but for me i hoped this book would be so much more.
2.) what is the best book you have read this year?
well, this one shouldn’t be a surprise, if you follow my blog haha 😀 but it’s still “kids of appetite” by david arnold.
3.) what is your favorite book genre?
definitely ya-contemporary. i get lost in these books, they read very easy and i love to go back and compare me growing up with all these characters in those books. it’s a nice way to see different lives at that point and i just love how easy you can get lost in a good written story. 🙂
- delphine @delphine the babbler
- destiny @howling libraries
- nerd narration
- michaela @journey into books
- frankie @a thousand lives of frankie lovely
- j.w. martin
- annie @uniquely magic
- ann @ann reads them
- if you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- what’s your favorite reading spot and why? (insert pic)
- what’s your most bookish habit?
have fun answering the questions 🙂