me very happy right now 😀 ❤ i got nominated for “the black cat blue sea award” by the wonderful nerd narration and i couldn’t be more happier about that. thank you so much! ❤
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
1.) i’m a fan of emotional books so what’s one book that absolutely wrecked you?
“a man called ove” by fredrik backman – i was a mess. i was sobbing so hard, you can’t imagine. this book just hit me so hard, i didn’t know, what was going on. such a beautiful story about love and loss and feelings. OMG, this was just SO good and heartbreaking! ❤
(honorable mention: “the book thief” by markus zusak)
2.) what is one of your favorite book quotes?
“We are all part of the same story, each of us different chapters. We may not have the power to choose setting or plot, but we can choose what kind of character we want to be.”
3.) what are two truths and a lie about yourself? i’ll guess – it’ll be fun! the wackier the better!
truth: i have never read “harry potter” :O
truth: i reorganize my apartment at least once a month, because i get bored very fast. it’s either the bedroom, my living room, the kitchen or my bookshelves. something always has to change
lie: i would always prefer going out and party instead of staying home and reading a good book
- elena @sweaters and storms
- destiny @howling libraries
- james @this is my truth now
- azia @the uncharted word
- kristy @ya and wine
- donna @moms book collection
- annie @uniquely magic
- solo @the bookish king
- do you listen to music while reading? if yes, what’s your favorite music to listen to?
- if you had to choose, would you rather live near the mountains or at the beach?
- in case you’re watching booktube, who is your favorite booktuber and why?
i hope you have fun answering these questions! 🙂