1.) thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2.) answer the 11 questions the person asked you
- why did you decide to become a book blogger?
i thought about it for a long time and i needed a place, where i could be creative and where i could put down all my thoughts relating to books. it’s my favorite thing to do and i wanted a collection of my reviews, my tags, my thoughts, my ratings, so here we are. i also love talking to people, who have the same passion as me and i was always an online girl, so after starting my bookstagram, my blog was the next step. 🙂
- if you were an author what types of books would you write?
probably ya-contemporary. it’s my favorite genre and i love getting lost in these stories. in my head, there are a lot of stories i would love to read, so if i was an author, i would just write them down.
- what is your least favorite cliche’ in novels?
i hate love triangles. i really do. please just put two people together and tell their story. why does it always have to be triangles?
- if you were only able to read one book over and over again for the rest of your life- what would it be?
most people who know me would say “the fault in our stars” by john green. but since i have read this book so many times already, i would pick another one. and i guess at this point of my life i would choose “the martian” by andy weir. it’s funny, it’s a great story, it is thrilling and mark watney is the best man ever. ❤
- what book do you wish you could go back and unread just so you could read it for the first time again?
ha, here i can go with “the fault in our stars”. 😀 i want to go back to the feeling, where i didn’t know, what is going to happen and i want to feel all the feels for the first time again.
- what is your favorite snack food?
- ebooks or physical books? and if it’s physical books- hardback or paperback?
i am a fan of both. i like ebooks, because i read them faster and can read them at night, while lying in bed when it’s already dark. but i love the feeling of a physical book. give me a good floppy paperback and i am the happiest person on earth. 😀 (see, how i answered the hardback question there 😉 )
- what place is on the top of your bucket list to visit?
ahhhh, there are so many. but if i had to choose, i would pick alaska. i always wanted to go there. and i will. i know i will!
- do you own any sentimental books?
the only one that comes to mind is my copy of “the sisterhood of the traveling pants” by ann brashares. i bought this, while i did my semester abroad in the USA. i still own it, although it looks very, very bad. 😀
- what is your favorite book cover of all time?
OMG, that it a tough question. i can’t answer that. but i love all the penguin english library editions, they are gorgeous! ❤
- if you had one wish that would come true no matter what, what would you wish for?
i would love to have the ability to teleport myself. it would save so much time and so much money. this would make a lot of things easier for me and would also make a lot of other wishes come true.
3.) nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know)
i am still getting to know all the blogs out there. but i nominate some of the people that have been very nice to me the past weeks. thank you so much guys! ❤ 🙂
Uniquely Magic – annie shares my love for “kids of appetite” by david arnold ❤
Journey into Books – michaela is so kind and nice, check her out 🙂
Never not Reading – katie is so nice and i love her blog so much 🙂
4.) ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
- who’s your favorite author of all time?
- if you could read only one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- used books or brand new ones?
- what’s your favorite place to read?
- where do you want to travel at some point in your life?
- what’s the first book you remember reading?
- how many books do you own?
- what are three hyped and popular books that you didn’t like?
- what languages do you speak and which one would you love to be able to speak?
- who are your auto-buy authors?
- how many books are on your physical tbr?
that’s it guys. i hope you liked my answers and i’ll be talking to you soon. have a great day! 🙂